Katie Daisy 2022 Calendar
Live in the moment and awaken to the wonders around you on a yearlong journey with beloved artist Katie Daisy. In this delightful wall calendar, Katie weaves thoughtful hand-lettered quotes with vibrant colors to reveal the simple joy and happiness of living. With whimsical images of fireflies, butterflies, birds, and wildflowers and distinctive designs that mark many of the holidays, this collection will inspire you to live the life you've imagined.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open) OR 7" x 7" calendar (7" x 14" open) — an ideal size for your school locker, office, purse, or backpack.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- WE PLANT TREES — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Gift options available at checkout